One of the foremost authorities on Revenue Recognition, Dr. Ashwinpaul “Tony” Sondhi, member of the Emerging Issues Task Force (EITF) of the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB), and co-author of the 2007 Revenue Recognition Guide, provides updates on current revenue recognition issues – Extended Payment Terms (EPT) and Concessions
- SOP 97-2 and revenue recognition in an EPT Arrangement
- Overcoming the presumption that the Fee in an EPT Arrangement is not fixed or determinable
- Review of related Technical Practice Aids (TPAs)
- Subsequent cash receipts in an EPT Arrangement
- Comments on EPT and Concessions in SOP 81-1 Arrangements
This webcast was conducted live on 3/27/07 and can be viewed on demand anytime.
A Note on CPE Credit: this recorded event makes reference to CPE credits, which were offered to attendees of the original live event. No CPE credit is offered for viewing of on-demand events.