Brian Pastuszenski, Co-Chair, Securities Litigation and SEC Enforcement Group, Goodwin Procter LLP shares his insights into practices and strategies corporations and their officials can use today in their own compliance and risk initiatives.
Taming the liability beast:
- Practical steps for reducing the risk of securities and shareholder liability – what can you do
- Protecting important corporate decisions from being second-guessed
- Your obligations to your shareholders when designing and implementing a compliance program
- Current SEC enforcement “hot buttons” and how to avoid pressing them
- What “due diligence” in a securities offering really means, and why you should care
- How you respond to a corporate problem may be as important as the problem itself
- Why that fine print in your D&O insurance policy can help you (or cost you big dollars)
This webcast was conducted live on 2/21/07 and can be viewed on demand anytime.