Ken Bender, founder and Managing Director of Software Equity Group, provides a valuable recap on the software M&A trends in 2007 as well as gives some insight into what lies ahead in the software industry for 2008.
- Software LBO fadeout: Will strategic acquirers take up the slack or will deal volume plummet?
- Will the bloom come off the SaaS rose in 2008? When will the model boost profits?
- Security, Storage Management, CRM, Supply Chain: what categories will lead, and trail, in 2008?
- Will vertical market software companies remain in demand?
- How will investor confidence and market conditions in 2008 affect the software IPO pipeline?
This webcast was conducted live on 1/30/08 and can be viewed on demand anytime.