Ken Bender, founder and Managing Director of Software Equity Group, provides an in-depth look at the improving M&A climate, and how sellers can begin to plan for a strong exit today.
Software Mergers & Acquisitions in 2009:
- Specifically how did the economic downturn impact public software company financial performance in 2009?
- What’s happened to the valuation premium for public SaaS companies?
- What is the current state of software M&A? How did deal volumes and exit valuations fare in 2009? What’s the trajectory?
- What do buyers value in the current market? What are their M&A plans and priorities for 2010?
- Is there a significant upturn looming for software M&A in 2010?
- Why do most privately held software companies seriously mis-time their exits?
- Why conventional wisdom doesn’t work: A contrarian view of exit timing
This webcast was conducted live on Tuesday, Jan. 26, 2010. Please register to view now.