Ken Bender, founder and Managing Director of Software Equity Group, and Robert Smith, founder and Managing Principal of Vista Equity Partners, take a truly insightful look at the market – and the future of your marketplace.
- Private equity software deals by the numbers – just how active are these buyers?
- How to improve your private equity exit prospects – What makes a public – or private – company attractive to a private equity buyer?
- How are private equity buyouts impacting big software company strategic buyers?
- How can a small privately-held software provider capitalize on the private equity buyout trend?
- Understanding the Private Equity Buyer mindset. What drives the deal?
- Anatomy of a typical private equity software transaction
This webcast was conducted live on 4/24/07 and can be viewed on demand anytime.