Jon Greifenkamp, Vice President, Finance, Solucient, the leading provider of business intelligence, services and solutions to healthcare industry, discusses Solucient’s M&A history, the resulting inefficiencies, and how they turned “chaos” into order, to create a financial infrastructure that can handle the rigorous requirements of a growth-oriented information services organization.
Case in Point – Solucient
Demands of Innovation and Growth
- Consolidate and automate financial processes
- Automate complex billing
- Manage mergers and acquisitions
- Eliminate spreadsheet accounting
- Deliver insight into customer base
- Improve reporting and forecasting
Softrax Revenue Management Solution
- Revenue recognition and deferral integral to your financial system
- Complex billing based upon infinite variable price points and invoice requirements
- Contract and order management in one central location
- Maintenance/service agreement renewals to capture every cent from your customer base
This Webcast was conducted live on 1/24/06 and can be viewed on demand anytime.