Actify Incorporated selected SOFTRAX to centralize and automate a complex accounting function involving resellers worldwide. Actify also employs SOFTRAX to drive maintenance renewal revenue directly from the finance department, and to provide business analyses for improved product and channel performance.
Actify was rapidly outgrowing its accounting tools. It needed to consolidate
customer data, automate accounting functions and manage the task of
providing accurate invoices to resellers in many different countries. The
company had price books in Euros, price books in dollars, and discount
schedules specific to each reseller. This created a significant challenge for
SOP 97-2 accounting, specifically with respect to vendor specified objective
evidence (VSOE.) Actify also wanted to improve its ability to support partners
with accurate installed base and billing information.
In this case study, we cover:
- Creating a single, auditable repository for all customer, product and financial data
- Automating processes for invoicing resellers in multiple countries and currencies
- Automating maintenance renewals
- Increasing revenue and improving cash flows
- Gaining insight into reseller effectiveness
- Enhancing product and sales analysis for strategic planning
Download the full Actify Case Study to better understand their challenges and how SOFTRAX helped provide solutions that brought efficiency and automation to their organization.